A Lean Change Catalyst, an International professional and an accomplished Practitioner, Trainer and Coach with 21+ years of experience and who strongly believes in 'Be the Change you want to see in the world'
I have worked with diverse cultures across the globe from Singapore, Denmark, Poland, Finland, Sweden, the Czech Republic, India in organisations including Deutsche Bank, DBS Bank, Nordea Bank, Nordea Life & Pension, Tieto, TCS, to name a few.
My Key Strengths built over values of Integrity, Intelligence and Energy, supplemented with my passion toward achieving excellence has helped me cultivate a huge portfolio of achievements.
- passionately bring 'Spark the Change' - a conference with a difference - from across the globe - London, Toronto, Amsterdam, Melbourne and Montreal - to Pune in India. Spark - a global movement of change that brings together leaders and practitioners from across the globe and from various disciplines and fields to explore ways to create lasting change. http://www.sparkthechangeindia.com
- passionately bring 'Business Agility India' - a conference with a difference - from across the globe - New York, Sydney - to Hyderabad in India. Business agility conference brings together awesome practitioners of business agility to share their experiences and the benefits their organisations have gained from exploring new and agile practices.
- work with HR teams to demystify Agile myths and help build the Agile HR mindset
- passionately drive the mindset and behaviour change of people to help them on-board the right path to agility
- train and mentor C-level executives from various domains to help them build an adaptive mindset and drive change
- coach leader and teams to help build and enhance the agile conducive environment for their organisation and build business agility
- conduct public / private workshops in Lean Change, Agile for HR, Business Agility, Agile for Leaders, Teams & ScrumMasters and mentoring sessions to help build an adaptive mindset across individuals and communities leveraging on 'Training from the Back of the Room'