Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Anja van Beek
Pretoria, South Africa
Ralph van Roosmalen
Den Bosch, The Netherlands
Maja Majstorović Hajduković
Cape Town, South Africa
BECOME A FACILITATOR
Are you passionate about making organizations more agile, engaging employees and creating value for customers? Would you like to share your knowledge and insights with other people to spread the word and make a difference in the world of work?
BECOME A FACILITATOR AND JOIN OUR GLOBAL NETWORK TO CHANGE THE WORLD OF WORK TOGETHER!
HOW TO BECOME AN AGILE TALENT FACILITATOR:
- Join one of our 2-day Professional Certification in Agile Talent (ICP-TAL)
- Get certified as “Agile Talent” specialist via ICAgile. (Finalize the case study started in the training)
- Sign the license agreement with Agile People
- Join an Authorization Session with ICAgile
- Get started with your own
Becoming a facilitator – Overview of the process steps, your share and benefits
Want to know more? Please contact Natalija Hellesoe at email@example.com
As part of the 2-day
Once you passed the assessment, you are officially one of the world’s first Certified Agile Talent Professionals.
Sign the license agreement with Agile People
Pia-Maria Thorén, the founder of Agile People, licensed the content for the Professional Certification in Agile Talent training as part of the ICAgile “Business Agility” track. To use the licensed material, you need to sign a license agreement with Agile People.
- Plan your
trainingsand create your events in Workshop Butler
- Pay yearly license fee as well as participant and certification fee per event to Agile People based on a location dependent pricing structure
- Active participation in the network
Globalnetwork of facilitators to share & learn from each other
- Possibility to co-facilitate with Pia-Maria and other experienced facilitators to get started: 50% profit split, split of certification fees, no participant fees
- Access to
databasewith licensed training material including exercises, cases, articles, etc
- Continuous improvement and extension of official material (also based on your feedback)
- You can order the “Agile People” books (
basisof the training) with huge discount
- Agile People helps market your courses (social media presence and at
events / meetupsaround the world)
- Agile People handles all the tasks and costs related to ICAgile and the certification
- Your event posted and searchable on agilepeople.se
- Your instructor profile on agilepeople.se
- Your event posted and searchable on ICAgile.com
- Free usage of Workshop Butler and much more…
Join an Authorization Session with ICAgile
To be authorized to facilitate the official ICP-TAL training, you will join an Authorization Session with ICAgile.
The Guide states the requirements to become an instructor (only the instructor part is relevant for you since the course accreditation has already been taken care of.
In a nutshell:
- You will join for an authorization session with ICAgile
- The session will last about 2 hours and will be focused on assessing the instructors’ knowledge and familiarity with the material and the learning objectives
- You will have a short discussion about the content and present a small part of it (10 minutes)
- See full agenda in the PDF on page 5 in the Instructor Guide