November 19, 5:00 pm CET
In this fast changing world, following agile principles enables organisations to more quickly innovate and meet rapidly changing customer needs.
Since people are an integral part of the journey towards business agility, more and more organizations are seeing the value in applying the agile mindset also in HR and people development and how critical that role is for the journey’s success.
Starting on this journey might raise a lot of questions like…
- How do people strategy and people operations need to change when working in a company embracing the agile value structure?
- How can HR support an agile organizational transformation?
- How can we apply Agile thinking to enhance performance, accountability and growth?
- How can we create Agile-friendly structures for salaries and benefits?
- Job Roles – are they needed in the future?
- What role do employee engagement and motivation play?
- How can we aquire the “right” people to support the strategic growth of the organization?
- What are the specific skills that we need to use to run an agile transformation from a people perspective?
During the training we will cover:
Day 1: Overview
- Why work with business agility?
- Characteristics of an agile mindset and introduction to agile and systems thinking
- Organisational structures that enable Business agility
- HR's role: critical to an organisational transformation and how the need for business agility affects the HR function
Day 2: Deep dive into the HR related topics
- Agile Leadership
- Designing talent acquisition and on-boarding experiences for agile companies
- The agile approach to goal setting, performance and salaries
- Agile learning and development
- How to create a culture driven by ownership and intrinsic motivation
- Agile tools for HR departments
What’s in it for you?
In the training we will work with many practical tools, templates and exercises that you can directly apply to your own projects or bring back to your team to start on your journey right after the training.
Every moment in our workshop - from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, learn and network – and many participants say that the diverse groups we have in these trainings lead to great cross-functional, beneficial discussions.
You will also receive a free copy of the book: “Agile People – A Radical Approach for HR & Managers (That Leads to Motivated Employees)” by Pia-Maria Thorén.
And all participants who successfully complete the 2-day workshop and post-workshop assignment will receive the ICAgile Certified Professional certification – Agile Talent (ICP-TAL).
We have previously trained participants from Volvo, TetraPak, DEK Technologies, IKEA, SEK, AirNewZealand, and many other companies and organizations around the world.
The evaluation of the last completed trainings ended up on average 4.83 on a 5-point scale.
- Anyone who is interested to learn how agile principles can be applied to People and Talent Management
- HR Professionals - HR Managers, Business Partners, HR Functional Specialists
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Operational and business managers
- Change or Transformation Managers or Change Agents
Natalija Hellesoe has broad experience in various HR roles within big and medium-sized companies in Germany. Today she inspires and enables people and organizations to rethink Human Resources by offering training, project management and agile coaching.
The training will start at 10 am on the first day and finish at 6pm.
We will start at 9 am on the second day and finish at 5pm.
The confirmation by the workshop organizer is issued under the reserve, that the required minimum number of participants will be reached.
We will finally confirm the workshop latest 3 weeks prior to the event.
If a registration is canceled up to 4 calendar weeks prior we provide 80% refund and 50% until 2 weeks prior and none after that, but you can transfer the ticket to another person.
All cancellations must also be done in written form to the workshop organizer via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.