June 14, 5:30 pm IST
A Business’s agility is a core differentiator in today’s fast-paced changing environment. Organisations are already on a transformation journey to not just survive but also thrive in this world of fast-paced change. And HR (/Talent) has a critical role to fulfil on this journey.
Many questions pop up during this transformation journey. A few of the many pertinent questions being
- What is HR’s role overall in such a transformation journey?
- We are an agile team but our HR processes are still functioning in the traditional way and unable to support or further build our agility. Can that and should that change?
- Does the function of HR change on this journey? If so, how?
- What does agile mean to me in HR? WIIFM?
- What does it mean for me and my team in HR to adopt an agile mindset?
- What changes do we bring to our traditional HR processes and how?
- How do our recruitment, learning & development, performance management and employee motivation and engagement change with this change being driven in the organisation?
- Do we need to upgrade our own skills to drive or be a part of this agile transformation?
- Do we continue to do annual appraisals or do we approach goal setting and performance management differently going forward?
With this workshop we hope to help answer these questions and more in a pragmatic way. Our workshop approach is based on ‘Training from the Back of the Room’ .
Every moment in our workshop - from exercises to games to discussions to coffee breaks is an opportunity to share, network with your peers, laugh and learn.
For Group Discounts or Discounts across multiple events, additional questions, to discuss more context for you or if you wish to organize a workshop in-house for your organization, please reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org or +91-91581-07766.
Who should attend?
Irrespective of the industry you work in:
- Anyone who is interested to learn how agile can be applied in Talent Management in both public and private sectors
- HR Professionals - HR Managers, Business Partners, HR Change drivers,
- Agile Coaches and Consultants
- Business Agility Coaches and Consultants
- Change agents, change drivers and change practitioners
- Line managers and / or Business Managers
- OD consultants
- Hiring managers
- Agile transformation leads
- Why business agility?
- Characteristics of an agile mindset
- Introduction to Lean, agile and systems thinking
- Landscape of Organisational structures and designing new structures that enable Business agility and flow of value
- The Agile mindset as an HR responsibility too: enabling agility throughout the organisation
- Designing on-boarding experiences, innovative sourcing strategies, enabling effective performance, creating an ownership-driven culture: a culture driven by intrinsic motivation
- What are other organisations doing in these spaces?
- HR's role: critical to an organisational transformation
- Using Scrum and Kanban for HR
Detailed Learning outcomes available here on the ICAgile website.