September 3, 5:00 pm CEST
This 2-day interactive workshop is highly recommended if you work in the area of Human resource and are looking to gain or build knowledge in Agile tooling & methodologies and if you are willing to explore and challenge with curiosity a new way of leading and managing an organization.
If your company is going Agile and you need to support this transformation, if you want to build collaborative networks to enable innovation or if you are exploring ways to re-position HR by, for example, redesigning your people practices to attract and retain talents this is the right place to start!
During the two-day workshop we will discuss:
- What is Agile and why working Agile?
- What characterizes the Agile mindset and how do the traditional HR processes fit when we work Agile?
- What concrete examples are out there? What have other companies done?
- How can HR work Agile by using agile techniques (like SCRUM and Kanban)?
- How can HR support an organizational Agile transformation?
- How to look at performance management, recruitment, engagement or rewarding in an agile way?
The workshop places great emphasis on practical examples, and we will share a range of tools to get you started with your initiative on Agile HR, like how to run a sprint or write HR stories. We’ll take you through an agile HR project from setting goals and developing user stories to implement sprint planning and follow-up using Kanban.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to gain practical tools and methods to start applying Agile to your work, increasing your productivity and effectiveness in leading organizational changes.
You will build your confidence in discussing Agile concepts and frameworks with different stakeholders and be able to consult on Agile organizational transformation when it comes to creating a great employee experience. More important understanding why the organizations are going Agile and the implication for HR, including expectations and contribution needed.