November 21, 5:00 pm CET
Certified Professional Agile Leadership (ICP-ALP), a two-day Workshop
This new leadership training is designed to help leaders at all levels upgrade their approach to leading with a focus on new ways of working and thinking, where more value is placed on people and interactions over processes and tools, and where responding to change is more important than following a plan.
Key perspectives and topics:
Individual perspective (YOU) Knowing yourself and why you do what you do.
- What is Agile Leadership, and how does it differ from other forms of leadership
- The importance and skills of Self-Leadership
- Why you do what you do; The Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) shows your basic needs and motives, and contributes to a better understanding of yourself and your leadership
Team perspective (WE IN OUR TEAM)
- How to increase pace from immature to mature high-performing teams
- How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions
Organizational perspective (ALL OF US)
- Why do modern organisations need Agile Leadership
- What is the role of Managers and Leaders in organisations that embrace Agile
- How do we approach emergent strategy and structures that allow the organisation to thrive in a complex adaptive environment
- How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure
- What are the key ingredients for being a learning organisation in practise, not just in theory
- How to work to change behaviors – accomplishing an agile mindset and culture
The challenge of modern leadership is that people expect more from the modern workplace than just a pay check; they seek workplaces where they can contribute and feel actively engaged - where they can be a part of something meaningful. As agile leaders, we have the opportunity and the challenge to facilitate and enable this to happen.
This highly interactive course will give you the tools and roadmap on how to grow in your leadership - from building your capacity and skill in self-leadership, how to lead others at all levels in the organisation and ultimately how to support and enable others to lead at all levels.
As part of this training you will be invited to complete a certification assignment and receive the ICP-ALP Agile professional certification.
You will also be welcomed into the Agile People network.. a global network of agile professionals collaborating to promote and help modern organisations towards increased Business Agility.
- 1. WHY AGILE LEADERSHIP
1.1. Why Organizations Need to Increase their Agility
- 2. INTRODUCING PERSONAL AGILITY IN LEADERSHIP
2.1. Using Forms of Power and Influence that Increase Agility
2.2. Developing the Self as Instrument
2.3. Developing a Strategic Perspective
- 3. INTRODUCING RELATIONSHIP AGILITY
3.1. Introduction to EQ: Social Context
3.2. Thinking About Organizations as Human Systems
- 4. INTRODUCING ORGANIZATIONAL AGILITY
4.1. Nurturing an Agile Culture
4.2. Adaptive Strategies, Structures and Processes
Elin Hartelius, Impact Arena: ”Thank you very much for a valuable training - spot on for managers who’s looking for new perspectives and ideas concerning leadership, organisation and culture. I really appreciated the variety of depth/width and the combination of theory, group discussions and exercises. I brought home theories, models and ideas to try at home, a new network of skilled people and lots of energy to fuel my future work.”