October 3, 5:00 pm EEST
Certified Professional Agile Leadership (ICP-ALP), a two-day Workshop
This new leadership training will show you new ways of working, where people and interactions are more valued than processes and tools, and where responding to change is more important than following a plan. Learn from the fringes! Understand how management innovation can provide just as much competitive advantage as technology– and product innovation! Learning Roadmap from ICAgile
The role of Managers is changing into a more guiding and coaching role for the people in the organization to be able to perform and be happy. At the same time, the world is getting more complex and there are few compettitive advantages still remaining for companies who wants to survive and flourish. One such competitive advantage is to learn faster than competition, so that you can be innovative and creative and invent and produce products and services that customers want and need. But it requires a totally different Leadership that let people make mistakes and learn from them.
It takes cross-functional business teams on all levels to create the learning organization that become a prerequisite for success, when everbody needs to take shared ownership for the company vision. The old structures with top-down hierarchies, annual budgets linked to fixed performance targets and rewards will not support the speed and motivation that needs to permeate future workplaces. In this scenario, the future career path for Leaders and HR will be the one of the Agile People Coach - a role that aims to create the right conditions for individuals, teams and the whole organization to grow and develop and change, as needed to survive.
People also expect more from work than just a paycheck. How can we enable performance in these new business and people realities? How can we create more VUCA-robust management models, which also works with and not against human nature? How can we create a more engaging work environment, where people perform at their best because they want to, not because they are told to, and where learning faster than others is key?
- Day 1
- Introduction to Agile Leadership
- Why Agile Leadership?
- Types of Leadership
- What is Agile Leadership?
- Self Leadership Part 1
- Self Leadership Part 2
- Day 2
- Effective Communication
- Team Leadership
- Organizational Leadership Part 1
- Organizational Leadership Part 2
- Conclusion – Learning organizations
Individual perspective (YOU) Knowing yourself and why you do what you do.
- The Reiss Motivation Profile (RMP) shows your basic needs and motives, and contributes to a better understanding of yourself and your leadership, and why you do what you do…
Team perspective (WE IN OUR TEAM)
- How to increase pace from immature to mature high-performing teams
- How to grow and develop teams to be independent and empowered to make their own decisions
Organizational perspective (ALL OF US)
- How to balance an agile culture with an agile structure
- How to work to change behaviors – accomplishing an agile mindset and culture
- 1. WHY AGILE LEADERSHIP
1.1. Why Organizations Need to Increase their Agility
- 2. INTRODUCING PERSONAL AGILITY IN LEADERSHIP
2.1. Using Forms of Power and Influence that Increase Agility
2.2. Developing the Self as Instrument
2.3. Developing a Strategic Perspective
- 3. INTRODUCING RELATIONSHIP AGILITY
3.1. Introduction to EQ: Social Context
3.2. Thinking About Organizations as Human Systems
- 4. INTRODUCING ORGANIZATIONAL AGILITY
4.1. Nurturing an Agile Culture
4.2. Adaptive Strategies, Structures and Processes
Events cancellation policy
If you should have to cancel your registration, notification in writing should be sent to email@example.com. Please make sure you state the name of the conference/event in the subject line of your email.
- A refund of 85% will be given for cancellations received 60 days before the start of the event
- A refund of 50% will be given for cancellations received between 59 days before 31 days to the start of the event
- A refund of 25% will be given for cancellations received between 30 days before 14 days to the start of the event
- No refund will be issued for cancellations received within 14 days of the event.
You are allowed to send a colleague.